Which hairy chest you like best?

1:36 AM / Posted by Pecrazie /





It's really hard to choose when all the pecs are equally big and hairy. Why don't you tell me your favorite?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous on 6:35 PM

They're all so handsome!
1) Fur 6; Chest 6; nips 7; bonus + 1 for forearms
2) Fur 8; chest 6; nips 7
3) Fur 6; chest 8; nips 6; malus -1 for tattoo
4) Fur 7; chest 7; nips 6
Ranking
#4 19 n°3
#3 & #2 20 n°1 & 4
#1 21 n°2

Anonymous on 7:59 AM

I love 'em all! I can't decide!

Anonymous on 3:19 AM

Hairy Chest number 4 is just ideal

Comment by zzindc on 5:47 PM

They are all hot but I can see myself nursing on those big downward-pointing tits on No. 3 for hours.

Post a Comment