Grandapa likes his Nipples sucked

3:12 AM / Posted by Pecrazie /



Recently, I have developed an affection for older guys' nipples. I have sucked a few daddies' tits and somehow, they tasted different from that of the younger guys.

Once, I had a nipple play session with a daddy who is probably in his 50s. He wore a tight shirt and had the first two buttons opened to reveal the grey chest hair between his cleavage. I remembered clearly he was reclined on the chair while I kneeled before him like a slave to a master. He caressed his pecs and pinched his nipples, seducing me in every way. He knew that I enjoyed watching him. He released all the buttons and his pecs were in full glory (photo: above) . He continued to play with his pecs, letting out occasional moans when his hands rubbed against his nipples. I could see that the nipples are getting harder and ready for some sucking.

He sat upright and the distance between his chest and my face was just a lick away. He did not stop playing with his nipples. He pinched and pulled them to make them bigger. This daddy was good at foreplay. He fondled my dick and could tell that it was time for some serious action. He got rough and forced my mouth to his left pecs and commanded me to eat them.

The minutes of suppresion erupted like a volcano on both sides. Literally, I was eating his pecs - not just sucking. I chewed hard and devoured the complete taste of an older man's pecs. He was the firs daddy I had tried and every part of his body smelt like an furnace of sexual powess that was accumulated over the years. He was a total pec master. I didn't know how long my mouth was all over his pecs, but I was damn sure that I was very hungry and hence rough. He didn't stop me he was roaring throughout with sexual pleasure. I never knew that dominating an older man wa such a powerful sextifaction. I got rougher and rougher. A few strands of grey chest hair was pulled off and I have to remove them from my mouth. I couldn't stop eating his pecs and nipples. As the minutes or even hours passed, I could feel the smoothness of his chest. That was because as I was savouring the chest, I drooled so much that each time more and more salivas were flowing down his chest to his naval. You can't imagine the spread of my saliva across his pecs. I always know how much force to apply when sucking tits because once they get sore, the guy will ask me to stop and I hate that. So experience taught me to suck moderately and flipped my tongue vigorously over the tits and that would make any man goes weak, and nipple play can last more hours. His pecs were perfectly lubricated. I stripped my tanktop to reveal my meaty pecs. I rubbed my pecs and nipples over his - pecs to pecs, tits to tits. The feeling of wetness between us was such a sensation. After a while, it was time for him to return favor. I sat on his strong lap, my dick out of the pant. I had a good view of his pecs - there were my teeth marks all over. The sight was erotic. It got me so hard that I wanted him to do the same for me. He was still in a reclined position, breathing hard. I gradually moved my body forward, positioning my chest nearer and nearer to his mouth. He sticked out his tongue and managed to lick a little before I moved my chest away from him - my way of enticing him to want my nipples badly. I did the same trick for my right chest. He licked gently. Then I began to nudge my chest from side to side repeatedly on his face like a massage, and I could feel his tongue taking every opportunity to taste my pecs meat. Suddenly, he behaved like a hungry sucker like me. He locked my locked my body close to him with his muscular arms so that I couldn't move my chest away from his mouth anymore. He was in total control. From the way he sucked, I knew he was enjoying my young pecs meat like the way I enjoyed his. Our mutual sucking and licking of pecs meat took us a long time before we sucked cocks. Even then, we were slapping our cocks on each other chests and kissing the dick head with our nipples. At the end of sex, we smelt of our salivas - except that he was wetter. As body hair turned me on as much as big pecs and tits, I also ate his hairy armpit, pubes and facial hair. Would I try another daddy again? Of course! I would love to try this daddy (photo: below). I can milk him till he lactates.

Labels: , , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by zzindc on 4:36 PM

Fuck yeah I would love to work on those daddy tits... big and hairy, and you know he would tell you what to do, and I would do it to make sure he got all the pleasure he could from my mouth and hands on his hot fucking tits.

Post a Comment