
This looks like one of the JimmyZ Productions Muscle live show. Can anyone identify the pecman for me? I want to see more from this series. It's fucking hot, and that sucker is fucking lucky.
Woof! The grey hair all over his body are such turn on. Those furs look really smooth. It must feel really good to be sleeping on his pecs. I am a freak for body hair on a muscular body. I don't think lying on the pecs is enough. I am already drooling as I am typing this. I imagine licking his hairy stomach before moving up to taste the grey hair across his pecs and biceps. Hmm... I wonder if his armpit hairs are grey or black.

Aren't these twins goregous? Look at that massive pecs!!!
I always wonder why muscle worship production companies only feature one-to-one pecs worship scene. They didn't even include scene with 2 smaller guys sucking on each pec of a bodybuilder. If I ever set up my company, I will do a scene with 4 guys sucking on a huge bodybuilder's pecs. That means 2 guys sharing one pec and another 2 sharing the other. Just imagine 4 guys crowding around the pecs of that twin, licking and sucking all over his pecs. Wow. That's really a milking time.
What else do I need to say about this photo?
Source: http://www.billcomstock.com/
This photo is a perfect capture of the attractiveness of the male chest.
In my opinion, a set of visually stimulating pecs requires a wholistic appreciation of Chest, Aerloas and Nipples (CAN).
Primarily, the 'Chest' have to be huge and thick. The contour of the upper and lower pectorals are clearly defined such that when I cup them, my hands can feel their smooth "edges". The pecs are firm and protruding that they form cleavage so deep that my dick can be wrapped between them should they be squeezed together, or 80% of my face can be sandwiched between the cleavage.
Of equal importance are 'Nipples'. Huge chest with flat or small nipples are not as erotic as huge chest with big, pointy nipples. To many, sucking chest has no much difference from sucking nipples. At least to me, they are complete different form of foreplay. When I suck chest, I mean leaving the nipples alone first: It is about appreciation of the pecs contour and thickness as well as the cleavage. Big nipples complement my enjoyment of pecs - while sucking on the nipples, I am also tasting the best part of the pecs where the meat is the fullest.
The most overlook aspect of pecs is 'Aerolas'. While they do not stand out (literally) from the chest area, dollar-size dark color aerolas enhance the appeal of the nipples. Black guy and chubs are usually blessed with the best aerolas. A big spread of dark aerloas actually draws me to the nipples.
0 comments:
Post a Comment