Pecs Show Time

8:42 AM / Posted by Pecrazie /



(above:) My pecs are so fresh and tasty. Come and eat them.



(above:) His dollar-size aerolas are saying "Lick me."




(Above:) "I'm straight but you can suck my pecs now while I"m still drunk."



(Above:) Boss: "It's good that you showed me what you've got. But I need to taste your pecs before I hire you."





(Above:) "You want my chest? Come and put your mouth there"


The guy below is StonehengeXXL.





OMG I hope he won't roll down his shirt and keep it in that way. The view is so hot. Look at those cup 'D' size pecs. This is a fantasy to gay men like Pamela Anderson's boobs are to straight men.

You can view his bigmuscle.com profile at http://www.BigMuscle.com/~STONEHENGEXXL



I just wanna put mu mouth on this Polo. Fucking desirable pecs!!!!

If you can't get enough of him like me, watch his web-cam video at
http://www.ulinkx.com/video/1781029/musclegod_on_cam

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment