A nice way to introduce an awesome blog. WOOOF. Show us some hairy peced studs as well.
Anonymous
on
5:36 AM
Love these succulent mounds. I'd grab 'em in my hands, push them together to make 'em bulge up, then ravish them with my mouth. This would make a grand feast!
That's exactly what I will do, Buck. You are making me fucking horny for some pecs squeezing!!!!
Anonymous
on
6:11 AM
Yeahhh, bury my face in the cleavage, shove those tits together and suck away like a madman. Then I'd snack and nibble on those fleshy rivets for an hour or six.
Anonymous
on
6:26 PM
Please more photos of that delicious 'captured' pecman. YumYum!!!
Catch more Captured Pecmen at http://pectacular.blogspot.com/2007/03/pecman-captured.html
Anonymous
on
9:26 AM
I love sucking nipples, especially chubby's boobs. I wanna suck 'em with my tongue, play tenderly around the aerolas. I want to tease it until the guy can't take it anymore. And bite it to give him the highest pleasure.
Anonymous
on
10:11 PM
mmm more more .... I got big boobs here and love to hear other peoples experiences to compare with my own
Anonymous
on
12:13 PM
show more pics of bodybuilders having their pecs and nipples worship!!thats the hottest!
I agree with you that pics of bodybuilders having their pecs and tits worshiped are the hottest. Here are some more photos http://www.pridesites.com/pectitson/pecworshipgallery.html
I will be posting some new photos when I'm done with upgrading the site.
Anonymous
on
9:48 AM
and I would like to read more about chubs tits being pleasured by muscular chasers
I've posted this video of a muscled chaser sucking on chub tits.It's fuckinjg hot except for the not too good quality and no sound:-(
Anonymous
on
3:43 PM
that muscled chaser sucking soft tits is amazing ...the chub mustve been in total ecstasy. No what we need is 2 chasers on a chub or even a bit of an orgy
How about a chat on fave pornstar tits, and ultimate fantasy porn...for me, hands down, and on my dick, BLAKE NOLAN...god his tits get me going, would love to see him in a raunchy vid where he gets gangbanged by big assertive aggressive tops, worshiping his tits...damn, now im hard...
How about a chat on fave pornstar tits, and ultimate fantasy porn...for me, hands down, and on my dick, BLAKE NOLAN...god his tits get me going, would love to see him in a raunchy vid where he gets gangbanged by big assertive aggressive tops, worshiping his tits...damn, now im hard...
anyone else?
Anonymous
on
10:50 PM
Thanks for a great blog!! Just thought you might want to know that for me at least, the top two new pics are not hyperlinked, so I can't get to the stuff they represent. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Safari. Perhaps I should try another browser.
GREAT blog! really psyched to find it! I'm tit-obsessed...love these images....really want to get huge pecs myself
Anonymous
on
8:50 PM
that vid of marco rossi being worshipped is HOT. I wish there was a vid of him being licked by 2 or more worshippers. Mmmmm now I need to lie back and get pleasured for hours. Jeansman from pectit more
You can't download the videos. But you might be cached in your temporary folder. I manage to copy a few in that way - but not ALL. Try looking for flash videos files in your temporary folder. Hope that helps.
Anonymous
on
3:44 PM
and the wait continues lol
Anonymous
on
7:10 AM
Check out the nips on Blair Mone
http://www.muscleweb.com/blair/blair_02.htm
Nice!
Anonymous
on
9:31 PM
Talking of pecs and nipples,Eduardo Correa wins it hands down! He already had massive pecs and large swollen nipples!Of late,he's bulked up and a good amount of the bulk has settled on his pecs!And those nipples! Sigh! Check out Musclelover for Big Eddie and his BIG pecs!
Apologise for not updating for a while. Just updated and hope you like it. The site will be slow but definitely, it'll be on going. Thanks for your support, dude.
36 comments:
A nice way to introduce an awesome blog. WOOOF. Show us some hairy peced studs as well.
Love these succulent mounds. I'd grab 'em in my hands, push them together to make 'em bulge up, then ravish them with my mouth. This would make a grand feast!
That's exactly what I will do, Buck. You are making me fucking horny for some pecs squeezing!!!!
Yeahhh, bury my face in the cleavage, shove those tits together and suck away like a madman. Then I'd snack and nibble on those fleshy rivets for an hour or six.
Please more photos of that delicious 'captured' pecman. YumYum!!!
Catch more Captured Pecmen at
http://pectacular.blogspot.com/2007/03/pecman-captured.html
I love sucking nipples, especially chubby's boobs. I wanna suck 'em with my tongue, play tenderly around the aerolas. I want to tease it until the guy can't take it anymore. And bite it to give him the highest pleasure.
mmm more more .... I got big boobs here and love to hear other peoples experiences to compare with my own
show more pics of bodybuilders having their pecs and nipples worship!!thats the hottest!
I agree with you that pics of bodybuilders having their pecs and tits worshiped are the hottest. Here are some more photos http://www.pridesites.com/pectitson/pecworshipgallery.html
I will be posting some new photos when I'm done with upgrading the site.
and I would like to read more about chubs tits being pleasured by muscular chasers
Hi,
I've posted this video of a muscled chaser sucking on chub tits.It's fuckinjg hot except for the not too good quality and no sound:-(
that muscled chaser sucking soft tits is amazing ...the chub mustve been in total ecstasy. No what we need is 2 chasers on a chub or even a bit of an orgy
How about a chat on fave pornstar tits, and ultimate fantasy porn...for me, hands down, and on my dick, BLAKE NOLAN...god his tits get me going, would love to see him in a raunchy vid where he gets gangbanged by big assertive aggressive tops, worshiping his tits...damn, now im hard...
anyone else?
How about a chat on fave pornstar tits, and ultimate fantasy porn...for me, hands down, and on my dick, BLAKE NOLAN...god his tits get me going, would love to see him in a raunchy vid where he gets gangbanged by big assertive aggressive tops, worshiping his tits...damn, now im hard...
anyone else?
Thanks for a great blog!! Just thought you might want to know that for me at least, the top two new pics are not hyperlinked, so I can't get to the stuff they represent. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Safari. Perhaps I should try another browser.
Cheers and thanks for any help.
H Male Nipple World,
There's nothing wrong with your browser, so don't mess it up:-)
You can click on the first new pic now. It'll lead you to the desired page. The 2nd new pic doesn't link to a new content.Hope that helps.
YAY!!! Thanks so much!!!
GREAT blog! really psyched to find it! I'm tit-obsessed...love these images....really want to get huge pecs myself
that vid of marco rossi being worshipped is HOT. I wish there was a vid of him being licked by 2 or more worshippers. Mmmmm now I need to lie back and get pleasured for hours. Jeansman from pectit more
check out Vlaimir Gott's nipples..best i've seen.
http://www.hotmalevideos.tv/pc/Detail.asp?Movie=WrestlingPlu04
(las 2 scenes)
How come there are no new updates? Let's have more massive, busty hunks please!!
Sorry dude for no up dates but expect lots in April. I promise:-)
how can we doenload videos posted on this blog?
You can't download the videos. But you might be cached in your temporary folder. I manage to copy a few in that way - but not ALL. Try looking for flash videos files in your temporary folder. Hope that helps.
and the wait continues lol
Check out the nips on Blair Mone
http://www.muscleweb.com/blair/blair_02.htm
Nice!
Talking of pecs and nipples,Eduardo Correa wins it hands down! He already had massive pecs and large swollen nipples!Of late,he's bulked up and a good amount of the bulk has settled on his pecs!And those nipples! Sigh! Check out Musclelover for Big Eddie and his BIG pecs!
update?
Apologise for not updating for a while. Just updated and hope you like it. The site will be slow but definitely, it'll be on going. Thanks for your support, dude.
Great blog man, give us more slabs to feast our eyes on!
update time no?
what about updating the blog? and adding some new videos?
awesome blog btw
updates anyone?
Where is the moderators? 29/1/2014
this is what I love!!
Post a Comment