There is a discussion in a certain egroup recently on the subject, Pecs: Size or Shape. So I decided to share my preference.
I discovered my attraction to pecs when I was a teenager. Pecs add a dimenision to the male's physique and they are as seductive as the female breast. It is a chicken and eggs situation when it comes to my fascination with pecs. The bulge arouses me but they must be round. So I'm talking about both size and shape here. Can a pair of pecs look round if they are not of significant size? Hmm...
I had a deep-rooted impression during my teens that there is only one type of male chest - big, round and firm. That was due to my exposure to fitness magazines which feature only muscled men with hardly any fats. I have never seen a pair of man boobs not until the WWW is born. The fact that they look like female breasts but grow on a man's body (especially hairy men) make them highly homoerotic to me. Now, I like both man boobs and pecs but they must be big.
I do not fancy square, veiny pecs; I like them big and round. Due to their size and shape, the protrusion of the pecs is very inviting in every view - top, side or bottom. The contours are defined, especially the lower pectorals that joins the armpit. The depth is incredible when the pecs are squeezed together. When it comes to pecs foreplay, it feels good to punch on thick, round hard pecs like a sandbag, cup the full pecs, squeeze them hard and finger the cleavage.
Now, let talk about the serious worship action. I find it bewildering that when people talk about sucking pecs, they are actually sucking the nipples instead. Aren't pecs and tits different? One could have big tits but flat chest, and big pecs but flat tits. When I am worshipping pecs, my mouth is really ON the pecs only and not the nipples. Of course, I love tits but they come later. I lick the contours of the lower pectorals and kiss the full pecs and the aerolas. I get rough as I progress and that's when I suck and chew on every piece of pecs meat and the nipples. Flat tits don't excite me. I use to like only naturally big tits; but now I like big, pumped tits that I can chew, teeth, suck and pull.
Man boobs are appreciated differently since their texture and appeal are different. The good news for superchubs is that there is no limit to their boob size because there is no worry about definition. Man boobs look the most homoerotic in front view when they squeeze their jelly mounds into big ballons. Although they do not have defined depth, they have incredible mass which most chub chasers adore. When it comes to boobs foreplay, it has to be claw pounding on those jelly than punching.
The best part of man boobs is that their volume can be changed accordingly like water in a plastic bag. Imagine Pamela Anderson's silicon filled breasts. This unique characteristic of man boobs enables suckers like us to control the amout of meat we want in our mouth (well, provided you have a big mouth). I like to grab the boob to a certain size and put them in my mouth. I also enjoy when a superchub is on top of me and drops his huge boobs on my face ready for my licking and sucking. Aerloas are hardly appreicated in pecs, but you will definitely want to lick a chub's aerloas. Most of them have dollar-size aerloas surrounding their pinkish nipples.
It would be heavenly to arrange a worship session with a superchub and a big, muscled men together. Maybe, sampling both at the same time will allow me to give a better insight into the topics:-) Anyone interested?
^
The Largest and hottest FREE-to-view pecs and tits action gallery site online!
Pectacular Clips
Very hot clip between Matthew Rush and another Tattooed bodybuilder
*
Bali Muscle Bar
Tawan Bar Bodybuilder Shows in Bangkok
This is a rare clip. Lower the volume first -the recording is loud. Watch it before it's gone!
This is a rare clip. Lower the volume first -the recording is loud. Watch it before it's gone!
Blog Archive
-
►
2012
(1)
- ► 12/30 - 01/06 (1)
-
►
2011
(2)
- ► 07/31 - 08/07 (1)
- ► 01/30 - 02/06 (1)
-
►
2010
(18)
- ► 10/03 - 10/10 (5)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (1)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (4)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (7)
-
►
2009
(33)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (4)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (1)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (5)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (1)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (4)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (5)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (2)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (1)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (1)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (1)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
▼
2007
(48)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (1)
- ► 11/25 - 12/02 (7)
- ► 11/04 - 11/11 (2)
- ► 10/28 - 11/04 (4)
- ► 10/21 - 10/28 (4)
- ► 10/14 - 10/21 (1)
- ► 10/07 - 10/14 (6)
- ► 09/30 - 10/07 (11)
- ► 08/05 - 08/12 (1)
- ► 04/22 - 04/29 (1)
- ► 04/08 - 04/15 (1)
- ► 02/25 - 03/04 (2)
- ► 02/18 - 02/25 (3)
- ► 01/14 - 01/21 (2)
-
►
2006
(23)
- ► 12/17 - 12/24 (6)
- ► 11/05 - 11/12 (2)
- ► 10/29 - 11/05 (3)
- ► 10/22 - 10/29 (11)
- ► 09/03 - 09/10 (1)
Who's that Hunk
Manboobs
2 comments:
I agree that a party with soft chubs and hard muscle guys is hot, having been to a few of these
i need to know how to find more vid of the bearded daddy on this site. the vid is amazing and i would like as much info as i can get. my fav has been taken off and replace by another of him. the vids have youtube logo but i cant find him there. i want everything he has. thanks for helping me in this search.
Post a Comment