These set of photos are so hard to come by, and I'm glad that you enjoy it. If you know of similar photos, do contribute them to pecrazie@yahoo.com
Anonymous
on
10:33 PM
These fotos turn me on so much. I love seeing different men going after the same luscious tits. The guy is obviously a tit slave, allowing men to nurse him 'til the cow gives its milk. Delicious.
4 comments:
Those soft tits look so inviting, and the contrast between the lean suckers body and the chubs body is delicious
These set of photos are so hard to come by, and I'm glad that you enjoy it. If you know of similar photos, do contribute them to pecrazie@yahoo.com
These fotos turn me on so much. I love seeing different men going after the same luscious tits. The guy is obviously a tit slave, allowing men to nurse him 'til the cow gives its milk. Delicious.
pic so hot... please give me link to this videos, thanks so much
Post a Comment