Man of Steel - 3D Gay Erotica

8:30 AM / Posted by Pecrazie /



OMG! Even retired super porn star, Tom Katt's hairy pecs can't compare to the Man of Steel. Although this is a 3D creation, look how intricate the details of his chest hair are.





I squirted at the last picture. For the first time a 3D fabricated gay porn made me so horny - it got to be the Man of Steel. Check out the official site of this talent artist who'd just made my day! His works are fucking awesome!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by ManOfSteel on 12:31 AM

Thanks for the interest in my artwork! Just one thing...you should always ask permission from the copyright owner before you post things on the net. For now though, you can post anything from David's G rated BlueEyedBeast site. He's David...I'm ManOfSteel by the way. And you can also post any of the X rated images of David from Renderotica's free MAIN Gallery. Not the Premier Gallery.

Massive pecs were one of the most important aspects on my list when I designed David. I'd love to hear from any of the pec worshipers here. You can contact me via the link at the BlueEyedBeast site.

Regards,
ManOfSteel

Post a Comment