Rate My Friend's Pecs and Tits

10:57 PM / Posted by Pecrazie /

Click on photo to enlarge

My friend emailed me his photo yesterday and I got very hard. The photo is hot - big pecs, big nipples. Don't you think so too?

I suggested to him that I post this photo on my site and see what others have to say about it. He agreed. He would love to hear your comments and advice on nipples enlargement. He was thinking of snakebites. So if you have any resources on nipples enlargement, do post the website URLs here.

Labels: , , , ,

9 comments:

Anonymous on 6:17 AM

Sweet and very edible. I would love to nibble on those.

Anonymous on 7:57 AM

I love this picture. I mean, look at those pecs! And those nipples! *WINK*

Comment by Unknown on 8:21 AM

I love his pecs and nipples. They are perfect the way they are. If he is intent in trying to make them bigger I'd recommend suction cups that more closely fit the current size of his nipples. Snake bite kits are too large and will disfigure his nipples and the flesh around them. Alternatively, very long sessions of working them by pulling, twisting, tugging and flicking will provide incredible pleasure and result in larger, more pronounced nipples over time.

Anonymous on 8:51 AM

...also, for great nipple sessions look at the hot nipple worship videos at www.pexual.com - they're great to watch while working your own sensitive nipple flesh on and on....

Anonymous on 1:26 PM

Man - I would love to suckle those babes!

Anonymous on 12:45 PM

first, let me thank the blogger for making a space available for us nipples freaks to see such a divine display of manly hard nipples. secondly, thank the man for allowing us the privellege of viewing them. i am in awe. they are perfect. i wouldn't do a thing. i am partial to nipple rings(not studs or posts), but i would hate for u to damage such perfection. thanks again, and please post more pictures.

Anonymous on 9:51 AM

In addition to having a superb curve to a pair of smooth muscular pecs, this guy is blessed with downward pointing nipples - a true sign of longterm dedication at the gym. You don't grow a pair of pecs like those overnight. Those erect teats look great as they are, and like some of the other posters I would suggest keeping them as they are. My hunch is that the guy is of Asian descent in which case yet more evidence that Asian men have some of the sexiest pecs on the planet.

Anonymous on 10:06 PM

Tell your friend they are hot hot hot!!! I could go at them for hours!

Comment by zzindc on 5:39 PM

These are beautiful pecs and tits... would love to lick the sweat off of his skin, and then later hose them down with my come, and lick that off too. As for his tits, the only change they need it what will come after long hard sessions of me sucking, biting, pulling and twisting them. Hot. THANKS!

Post a Comment