
Call those pointy mounds male boobs or whatever. They made me hard instantly, especially the shaved area around his pink, dollar-size aerolas. If he were here with me in my room right now, I will squeeze his right boob with both my hands before my lips slowly mouth on the tit. I will continue to squeeze his boob and suck his tits hard simultaneously. I will not stop till I taste milk oozing from his tit. Yummy.
^
The Largest and hottest FREE-to-view pecs and tits action gallery site online!
Pectacular Clips
Very hot clip between Matthew Rush and another Tattooed bodybuilder
*
Bali Muscle Bar
Tawan Bar Bodybuilder Shows in Bangkok
This is a rare clip. Lower the volume first -the recording is loud. Watch it before it's gone!
This is a rare clip. Lower the volume first -the recording is loud. Watch it before it's gone!
Blog Archive
-
►
2012
(1)
- ► 12/30 - 01/06 (1)
-
►
2011
(2)
- ► 07/31 - 08/07 (1)
- ► 01/30 - 02/06 (1)
-
►
2010
(18)
- ► 10/03 - 10/10 (5)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (1)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (4)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (7)
-
►
2009
(33)
- ► 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 10/25 - 11/01 (4)
- ► 10/18 - 10/25 (1)
- ► 09/20 - 09/27 (5)
- ► 07/12 - 07/19 (1)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (4)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (5)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (2)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (1)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (1)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (1)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (5)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
▼
2007
(48)
- ► 12/23 - 12/30 (2)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (1)
- ► 11/25 - 12/02 (7)
- ► 11/04 - 11/11 (2)
- ► 10/28 - 11/04 (4)
- ► 10/21 - 10/28 (4)
- ► 10/14 - 10/21 (1)
- ► 10/07 - 10/14 (6)
- ► 09/30 - 10/07 (11)
- ► 08/05 - 08/12 (1)
- ► 04/22 - 04/29 (1)
- ► 02/25 - 03/04 (2)
- ► 02/18 - 02/25 (3)
- ► 01/14 - 01/21 (2)
-
►
2006
(23)
- ► 12/17 - 12/24 (6)
- ► 11/05 - 11/12 (2)
- ► 10/29 - 11/05 (3)
- ► 10/22 - 10/29 (11)
- ► 09/03 - 09/10 (1)
Who's that Hunk
Manboobs
3 comments:
I'm with you man. I love a set of firm muscle pecs, but I'm also turned on by soft tits like these with those giant areolas. best of all they can usually squeeze them together so you can tit fuck them. I can play with these for hours!
I can imagine a big, fat dick sliding up and down between his soft boobs as they are squeezed together, and cumming all over. I be the first one to lick his tits with the cum topping.
Hot- I'd like to be the one sliding my fat hard dick between those hairy boobs as I push them together. LOVE to shoot my load on these boobs and lick them clean afterwards!
Post a Comment