The Hairest, the Tastiest

7:55 PM / Posted by Pecrazie /

I like smooth pecs, but pecs that look like a black forest are highly seductive. For guys who like hairy body, I'm sure you have seen guys with chest hair spilling out of their unbutton shirts, whether on the street or in the subway. Ogling at those canopy of hair, I always get hard instantly. I imagine ripping the shirt open and dived my mouth into their hairy chest.






Hairy chests are more fun to play with. I enjoy rolling my wet tongue over the spread of hair, and feeling the fur carresing my face. I always drool over a furry chest, especially when my man surrendered his hairy body to me on the bed. Pose like this (below) is invitation to eat as much hair as I want. If this man is on my bed right now, I can munch on all corners of his pecs, chew on his tits and then work my way up to his bushy armpit. He can face-fuck me between his pit and pecs. The sexual height is awesome.




Who can resist these hairy pecs? Some grey hair on the pecs made them look sexier.








I wish I am the sucker:-)


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on 3:42 PM

after sucking on your hairy nips, push me to my knees to suck off your hard trobbing cocks

Post a Comment