More Sagi Kalev- Playing with his Huge Pecs

12:24 AM / Posted by Pecrazie /















Source: mostmuscular.net

Sometimes I wonder whether any straight bodybuilders will play their pecs in such a way. These photos are not at all posing but teaasing. Teasing who? Gay men of course. As we all know that most bodybuilders are freaky attention seekers, it aint' suprising that they like men to admire their pecs too (or even suck them). Hmm....when will Sagi do some XXX worship videos with another men? I wonder. And even if he does, will he chicken out like Zeb Atlas did when he is supposed to do his debut gay porn with bad boy, Mark Dalton? If Sagi ever consider that option, many porn stars will probably be auditioning to star opposite the handsome muscle god.

More photos of Sagi playing with his huge pecs.

Labels: , , ,

2 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 1:30 AM

I'd be up for the job ... I won't even charge! :-)

Buck

Comment by Unknown on 3:49 AM

It'll take TWO of us. :P

Post a Comment