

I love his pecs when they're kind of between pecs and manboobs. And his dollar-sized aerolas make them look more desirbable. But now, his pecs have shrunk in proportion to his leaner look.

Big Roger - one of my all time's favorite.

Love the angle of this shot: look how thick his pecs are.



Love his aerolas!



This latino beefcake never fails to turn me on - especially with such suductive pose. His tits are rather flat but his pecs are incredible hot in most photos. Check him out in magnus porn site.

Enlarge this photo and see how hot his pecs and tits are!
I can lick them from my computer screen.
Labels:
aerolas,
big pecs,
big tits,
shirt lift up,
shirt unbutton
1 comments:
Hly shit!Who's that muscle hunk with the raised white singlet and blue jocks?!I'd love to bind his hands behind him and spend an eternity,giving his man breasts and those hot nipples 'the treatment'.....
Post a Comment