I'm not a chub chaser and I only love their manboobs. There are many reasons that I worship a pair of big melon man boobs - hairy especially.
(1) manboobs are sensual to the touch; they're SOFT like jelly. I could squeeze them into a ball and ogle at how big they've become.
Japanese chubs admiring hot manboobs.
(2) Manboobs are more volatile than big rock-hard pecs (although I love the latter as much). Manboobs can be squeezed and reshaped but not pecs - that makes them so fun to play with. The photos below say it all; squeeze them till they can fit perfectly in the mouth. Yummy.
.jpg)


.jpg)


When a chub shows you his manboobs, suck them right away.
(3) Hairy giant manboobs (like in the photos below) are my all time favorites. I'd love to be face-fucked between that hairy cleavage. One of the hottest hairy manboobs I've ever seen.,.jpg)



.jpg)






The hot grandpa's manboobs to end my fantasy
2 comments:
Wow what a bunch of hot pics and comments. As I get older I am more and more attracted to fleshy soft breasts, although my attraction to hard pecs is not getting any less.
Glad that you enjoyed the pics and comments. Have you checked out these pages on manboobs too?
http://pectacular.blogspot.com/2009/01/sucking-man-boobs-videos-super-hot.html
http://pectacular.blogspot.com/search/label/man%20boobs
http://pectacular.blogspot.com/2006/10/warning-enter-if-you-like-bearschubs.html
http://pectacular.blogspot.com/2007/04/tell-me-if-this-is-hot-enough-for-you.html
Post a Comment